Monday, September 9, 2019

Week three: Part one

I can't specifically recall a time that i have had a difficult time communicating with a business but I can definitely think of times that have been positive. Recently, I saw an ad on Instagram for foot pegs for my Harley. They definitely nailed their market on their ads. The company is Crossthread Cycle and I ended up purchasing multiple items from them.
I sent a direct message on Instagram to ask them if they did package deals. I was looking for front and rear pegs, shift lever and brake lever. They responded very quickly and gave me a 15% discount for purchasing them as a package. I received the package within a few days and got some free stickers!
As a business owner, I believe social media is very important and responding to positive comments is important but responding (and offering a solution) to negative comments is much more important. I feel the positive comments speak for themself and is free advertising for your company. The negative comments can spread like wildfire especially if there are multiple and not fixed. I believe a simple comment with an explanation and a solution can be a huge, and even positive thing for you. A company with superior customer service will definitely be my first choice to go to when purchasing something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment