Monday, October 7, 2019

Week Seven: Engaging your customers

The businesses I chose to follow on my page were Knuckleheads barbershop, Hairstyles for men, Men's hairstyle trends, Barbers only magazine, Elegance USA, National Barbers Association, Barber clips and Wahl grooming. Many of the pages I chose to follow were to maintain my personal growth as a barber like the Men's hairstyle trends page. Its very important for myself or any other business that is involved with trends and styles to be current and know what their customers might like. I also chose to follow a few local businesses to show some support while also being able to see what they are (or are not) doing with their social media accounts. Lastly, I followed some of the big companies in the industry that are making the top equipment and grooming products to be able to provide my clients with the best and current products.
By following the pages, I can keep my business and personal work relevant and up to date and provide the best possible customer service and experience to every one of my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment