Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 9: Twitter

This was a difficult one for me because I have never used twitter and I do not foresee myself using twitter in the future but it was interesting to see how to navigate the new platform. As I was searching for relevant pages, I noticed that many of the pages i followed on facebook and instagram weren't on twitter and the few that were on there had much less followers and activity. I ended up following a few familiar brands and used their actual names to search for them directly as well as some random barbershops that I found by just searching the word "barbershop."
One of the pages i followed was 360 Jeezy. He is very well known for his how to videos on youtube as well as some funny videos that he makes. He has a massive following and is very helpful to follow as a barber. I also followed Wahl USA because most of my equipment is Wahl and i like to keep up with the latest barbering equipment on the market.
I also followed Elegance and they are somewhat of an industry leader in style and styling products and employ some of the best barbers at their studio.
I added a few of these pages to my lists as well as Reuzel USA as they are my favorite company for styling products. Having the lists makes it convenient to be able to organize your followers into groups and see exactly what you want to see whether it be new industry equipment or maybe what your local competition is up to and currently posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment