Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Week 12: Using other online tools

As a barber and a barbershop owner, I feel yelp is a very useful tool that many people utilize when looking for a service based business. Ive fortunately had good luck with yelp at the barber shops i have worked at have received many great reviews but it is also very common for yelp to break new businesses just based off of a couple fluke bad interactions. As a barber shop owner and service provider, i will most definitely be utilizing yelp and will encourage my customers to leave yelp reviews.
Another great tool that I personally use is google business. I think recently I have been using it just as often as i use yelp to help me find a new business for my specific needs. Its very convenient because you can get the location, reviews and available services all in one.
I believe yelp and google business would probably be the most valuable but there may also be some value in a podcast or at the very least, be featured on a local podcast to help spread the word of available services and the potential benefits of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment